Saturday, October 8, 2011

Housemate Convocation Day

Today is the 1st day of 4 days Convocation Marathon Of my campus, Multimedia University. In the morning I when to picked my sister up in the airport, she came from Jakarta and after that we directly when to campus because many of my friends from Faculty of Information Technology is graduating especially my housemate. We almost late because we thought that the ceremony gonna stay still 12pm and then the graduate will out after that, but eventually on 11.15am everybody is out from the grand hall already and I'm still on the car from Putrajaya. Luckily we managed to hurry and arrived in campus before everybody left.

Below are  photos with few of my friends ( many have left already.. huhuhuhu)

With Yovita my housemate 
Congratulation!! ^0^

With Mpus

With Diva

 Yovita with her BF and Parent

Group Photo

With Denny and Jenny

With Bilqish

Free style photos



With Angie
Long time no see and we will have our convocation in 2days
Excited mode on!!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio