Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oktoberfest Party at The Tavern in the GAB Brewery

Oktoberfest is the most celebrated beer festival in Germany. It is an annual event that being held in Munich Germany. I was very sad before because I had to leave Germany in August and have no chance to attend the Octoberfest in October at Munich. Luckily I'm staying in Malaysia where most of the festive season are being celebrated in this country. So, via a Facebook contest by Octoberfest Malaysia my cousin; Fransisca won 4 exclusive invite to the Oktoberfest Party at The Tavern in the GAB Brewery. So, we went to the party and had tons of fun!!

Group Photo with German Band
The Lady in left is a Japanese and she really drunk that night!

The 1 liter beer. It is a must for a beer festival

Free flow beer for whole night

We absolutely make use of it hahahahahaa....

We were taking photo and suddenly this German guy show up in the photo!! He really funny.

Pretzel eating competition! it was really difficult because the pretzel is really hard.
Oh.. I miss bretzel in Germany; So big and crunchy but soft inside
Btw, I'm the Winner and won my self the 1 ltr Mug + Octoberfest T-shirt

Others Game: Beer Holding Competition. It was so funny
Everybody was having so much fun and enjoying the party

We went home with two crates of beer. Sisca is so lucky. She won the invites as well as the lucky draw. Unbelievable!! Bagas got him self the Octoberfest Hat
 
We all were drunk alot that night. When I was in my Erasmus in German, they will call me KANTARE (In Czech means Drunker)!!! And this make me miss all my Erasmus friends and all the Beer Festival we ever been in Germany!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio