Friday, August 24, 2012

MOF Japanese Sweet & Coffee Sunway Piramid

Lately, I quite often visiting Sunway Piramid for some treatment with my friends
and its bean twice we had our lunch in this MOF (Ministry Of Food) restaurant.
The first visit was spontaneous when we were very hungry and the first 
restaurant that we found were this restaurant. 1st impression was good!

For the 2nd visit, we came to had our lunch with 
discount voucher that we bought from webuy.com.my
For a set of bento with seaweed soup, it cost only RM12 nett. 
The normal price is RM 18.90 ++

Me ready for my Teriyaki Beef Mayo Bento

Look and taste super tasty. you can see by yourself :)

I love the rice very much. Tender and sweet at the same time.

Below is the Lunch set promotion. Quite worthed i can say and for 
student they have 20% discount for total bill on normal item. 

So, if you confused were to dine in Sunway Piramid, you can considered this restaurant.
Located @ First Floor F1.67

But caution, the waiting time for each meal to be served is quite long, 
and they not come together at once. 
For example, me and my friend were ordering 3 set of bento.
Mine come 1st and the 2nd bento and the 3rd bento came later with interval 5-10minutes.

Happy Trying ^0^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio