Wednesday, August 31, 2011

my new babies from Vincci

Back to Malaysia and the must thing to do of course get a new pair(s) of footwear from Vinnci. The 1st mall I visited was Mid Valley and I found a pair of little black elegant ballet type shoe in Vinnci+, but unfortunately they don't have it in my size. So bad because it was in promotion. Original price is RM200++ but after discount Only rm80 for 2 pairs!! really a good deal to be missed.

2days ago I been to One-Utama mall and in its Padini outlet there was a big sale going on up to 70% for the apparel. For shoes only up to 50% discount. I got my self few pairs and they quite cute even though I couldn't found the black ballet shoe that I wanted so badly.

Green Wedge RM110 by Vinnci
It also come in other colors:
Orange, White & Black


White heel RM34.5 (original RM69)
50% Discount by Vincci

Flip-Flop RM19
By VIncci Accessories
Flip-flop in Vincci Accessories Fall Collection comes in many design. All are simple,comfortable and very light. and the best part is the price is really affordable. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio