Friday, March 4, 2011

Hof City Tour

Yesterday I was so tired because I joined the Hof city tour organized by the international team in my campus. We were visiting fews old building like church, memorial statue and the central market. Also we had lovely  diner in a unique place so called PUB at the night.

Sunset @ Hof.
Our tour started @ 5pm.


On the Dormitory Am Saalepark's rooftop 




The nearest Church with my apartment.
But no english mass. So I really have to learn Deutsch faster so that I can follow the mass. 
Its been 2weeks I didn't go to church  :( 






Group photo in front the church
left-right: Helen, Alex, Me, Iris,AiLing,& Flora Nagy


Parts of the City


On the church rooftop.
It really difficult to climb up here with my heels.
We have step on very hight round stair and it really tiring.
But the scenery is worth for it. We can see Hof in whole and enjoy the sunset.


Diner Time. Beer is a must here and we luv the beer  ^^
Its not bitter like what we have in asia. 




More darker beer. Can't remember all the beer name hahahaha... but this one is taste better than what I had above and a bit more expensive.


In the PUB.
I know this absolutely different with PUB in asia. 
Same name but different decoration maybe hahahaa..  




Sonja and her Diner.
She so funny hahahaha...


Our dinners. We ordered mostly specialty food of Hof. Yummy..
The orange color cheese is super delicious. so yummy and salty
The salad.
Sausage
Fish
My dinner.Pork with 2 giant potato balls. They call it dumpling.special in HOF but  I'm not really like it.
Pork shoulder
BBQ pork slice with cheese on Top. Super yummy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio