Monday, February 28, 2011

MATTA Fair Kuala Lumpur March 2011

Matta Fair is Back!!!!!!!!!!!
The No. 1 Travel & Tourism Fair in Malaysia.
Yup, this where you can find unbelievable holiday package, flight fare and Hotel Bargain and so much more for your vacation plan with your loved ones.

This event only happen twice in a year and mostly the duration of holiday voucher you buy from it is come with 1 year validity. So much flexible and  give you enough time to plan ahead for your holiday.

I never miss this event when I was in Malaysia. It really great and help me save a lot on all my vacation.
As you know, I love travelling and this event is really a heaven for me.

So, I promise you wont ever regret to be there.
Here is the detail of the event:

Date

:


Mar 11 - 13 2011
Venue
:
Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) Kuala Lumpur 
Contact
:
Ms Aisya or Ms Salbiah
Phone
:
60392876881
Fax
:
60392876881
Email
:
salbiah@matta.org.my
Website
:

Have fun and if you kind enough maybe you can treat me for a holiday voucher  ^^V
I believe you can find something not more than RM 50 for 3D2N holiday package.
Happy Hunting!!!!  ^^

p/s: I'm so jealous for all of you who are in Malaysia right now (sign~~~~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio