Friday, February 25, 2011

Marienplatz (Mary’s square) Munich,Germany

As I arrived in Munich was late already around 9pm.
So I decided to stay 1 night 1st before continue my 3hours train to Hof.
I Stayed in Meininger Hostel at the city center.

With my roomie siblings from korea. They having their 26days europe tour.

On the next day in the morning I been to 3 Hours Walking Tours.
It tour around Munich City Center and I visited few of Munich Landmark and Historical Building.
Since there are too many of them, I will divided them into fews post.

1st: The Marienplatz

 
 




Me and my tour guide: Sonja and crews
The four putti's symbolize the city's overcoming of war, pestilence, hunger and heresy.


The most famous Glockenspiel
The Marienplatz view from other side
With my tourmate Tyra Clemmenson.
Very nice girl. we travel alone and we get along well.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio