Monday, January 10, 2011

GET A PAIR OF RETURN TICKET TO HONGKONG; Watsons 1 Utama store re-opening on 11.01.11!!!



It's tomorrow guys!!!!
The most easiest contest I ever new to win a pair of ticket to HONGKONG.
What u need to do is to queue!!!

If u are the 1st or 11th or 111th person in the queue, Then you are absolutely will bring home a pair of flight ticket to Hongkong!!!!
So easy!!!

Don't worry if lets say you can't make it into those three position, because you still can get up to 100,000 bonus point.
WOW!!! That's a lot I tell you. You can use the point to redeem item in Watson. T&C apply.

So tomorrow wake up early and direct head to One Utama Damansara and start Queue ya :)
Good Luck.

p/s: I wanted to go but I have important appointment @ 10am tomorrow. No hope la... :(
If you get the free ticket don't forget to ask me go to Hongkong ya hahhahaha ^^V



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio