Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race



I would love to be a part of Maxis Om Nom Nom Race because i'm
The ultimate Culinary Que
en!!!


In my 22 years old in this world I have been traveled in many pla
ces to hunt and taste unique food.

Therefore I really excited when I heard about The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race.
The first Amazing Race Malaysia style – food challenge.
A Real Challenge to a CULINARY QUEEN and a MAXIS ANGEL like me. ^^V

More Interesting part is the challenge will involve the iPhone 4, the Finder301 application and Wireless Broadband. All available through Maxis. So, during the race all of the participant will be equipped with an iPhone 4 (with finder301 and GPS applications installed), a laptop and Maxis wireless broadband modem to assist in their tasks. So Excited rigth?? :)
Thanks to Maxis for providing and sponsoring this event.

More info about MaxisBroadband you can find it here:
http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp

For info about The Finder301 application, Check it out here:
http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/maxis-finder301/id375530216?mt=8#

PRIZES:
There are 2 main prizes to be won. The 2 teams who earn the most points will win the following:
1st Prize: A trip to Hong Kong 3 days 2 nights with 5-star accommodation
(for the winning team members of 4 pax) worth RM10,000, and
also 4x HTC Desire Z (1 per winning member)
2nd Prize: 4 x HTC 7 Mozart (1 per winning member)
All 60 participants will be rewarded with Maxis goodie bags.

Really wish can join this even badlly.
Please Nuffnang choose me as 1 of the participant!!!
If I have date with Robert Parttinson on 15jan, I willing to surrender it just to be on Maxis Om Nom Nom Race.
Therefore don't forget to prepare for me M-size for "The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” T-shirts. ^^V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio