Monday, January 17, 2011

Spa Day @ TRUE HARMONY SUNWAY GIZA

Having spa day @ True Harmony Sunway Giza last weekend.
Thank to Worldcard & True Harmony for sponsoring Me and My Friend to enjoy 
the great massage and foot spa worth Rm380!!

We were welcomed with warmth and big smileeee....  ^^

The food spa room. Open air room; Comfortable and Relaxing

The Entertainment & Leisure room.
WiFi is provided here.

Snack provided in the entertainment room. Unlimited access for the guests.
It really nice for True Harmony providing this entertainment room.
My boyfriend like it so much. He can sit there for hours playing iPad and enjoying the snack 
without feeling boring waited for me to finish my treatment. So relieving.


The Treatment Room
Completed with nice wallpaper, drawer, AC and Shower room.

Me & Yovita
Enjoying our Hot Ginger Tea while Having Herb Foot Spa 15 minutes
For Detoxification

Our 1st treatment was 45minutes massage in a twin room.
It really nice as we can chit-chat while our massage therapist work with our body.
It really a great time as I just finished my internship and Yovi just finished and submitted her FYP.
Our body really need this treatment and Thanks God it came on time
Hohohohoho  ^^V

After all treatment we stay a little while to enjoy the refreshment.
Suddenly felt so hungry. And my therapist said I had a lot of cold air inside my body.
She Massage me with special massage oil.
I really love it as I still can feel the effect even after hours back home.
They Sell the Massage oil Rm200 for 100ml. I 'm thinking to get it in my next visit.  :)

We were really enjoy the professional treatments @ True Harmony. Besides Massage and food spa, True Harmony also offers many other treatments such as Slimming treatment and Permanent Hair Remover. Its excellent service is supported by nice and professional staff as well as great and well decorated place. Highly recommended spa house. 


For your information, if you find difficulty to find the exact place of True Harmony in Sunway Giza, Just remember that it is located exacly behind Hong Leong Bank.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio