Saturday, January 22, 2011

Farewell Diner @ Victoria Station

I feel so touched when I knew that I will have a farewell dinner when I left P1.
I mean, I'm just an intern, been there for only 3months yet I got appreciation like this.
I really lucky having my internship @ P1. Well developed company culture leads to friendly and conducive working environment. Not to mention nice boss and great supervisor as well as lovely colleagues. Without I realize, I actually got a new family there. No wonder I felt so sad when my internship period end. Really enjoy   my training @ P1 and I'm proud to be a part of it.   :)

Cheers...!!! My Farewell diner ^^
Great food + nice people + fantastic time = Unforgettable Memories
Starters:




Peggy take care about the wine :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio