Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Eve Count-Down @ Genting

Thanks to Worldcard that gave me free room for 1 night stay at deluxe room of FirstWorld Hotel on 31 Dec 10, which is last night, and because of that I had opportunity to celebrate 2011 new year eve for the very 1st time @ Genting.

If not because of the free room given to me, I don't think I would have my new year eve there because at this super peak season the room price is as high as sky, that also if I fortunate enough to get a room. It was totally full house season.

Joffrey and me @ the hotel lobby. Waiting for check in.


After check in we had Lunch at my Favorite Restaurant; ONLY MEE.


Tea Break; My Favorite Muffin from Kenny Rogers ^^


Fried Banana; A must tidbits in Genting. It so delicious hohoho...


On The Lapland


Chocolate House


Outdoor Themepark was open till 1am with free entry start from 7pm


Can you see the heavy fog surrounds me??
This is why the firework was canceled to be lunch on the mid night.
It not canceled actually but delayed to 8pm on 1-1-2011.


The Carnival game still on till midnight




Our dinner @ Hot POt;Indoor Themepark FWH Genting


All you can eat Steamboat Buffet. Total Rm61.85 for 2paxs. Inclusive tax.


Performance Entertained us before the Count-down


The Crowd on the outdoor themepark.


I think it more than thousand people there. We barely can move from where we stand.
So crowded...


Finally I managed to move in front and went up to the stage. hohoho..


The clowns on stage


View from the stage. The crowd asked balloons from the clown :)


Nearest crowd to the stage


Photos on the stage


After the count-down, all people back to hotel.
Queue in front of the hotel lift. It is a long queue


Some people who tired just sit on floor beside the lift


I slept around 2am. So tired standing and shopping.
Luv all the discount and late shopping @ Genting.
Never get enough of it ^^V

Having BAK KUT TEH for Lunch before left Genting.


Really Enjoy my Weekend up there. :)

Last but not least HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 for of you...
May this new blessed year give us new spirit to become a more efficient and effective individual to achieve better future. May all of us and our family granted with prosperous and healthy to start this Rabbit year. Amen. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio