Wednesday, December 8, 2010

AirAsia The 'Final Countdown SALE!!" & Shanghai Tour Contest




As you can see in the picture above, Airasia is going to give us it's last super promotion in 2011; The Final Countdown Sale.

Click on the Picture and it will direct you to the Airasia promotion website and you can see all promo destinations and start to plan for your holiday in 2012 :)

I feel really excited with this promo because i'm one of the AA promo fans :)
I been to several exotic holiday destinations within this year, all because AA flew me there with a fantastic and unbelievable air ticket. ^^V

For example, last june, I been to Redang Island with return AA ticket rm 15 only (KL-Kuala Terenganu). On march, me & friends(9 of us), we been to Macau with rm75 (1 way) AA ticket.
I also booked already Kl-Langkawi & Kl-Kota Bahru ( perhentian island) for next year February and April both rm15 return. :)

My Travel schedule always full because of AA, and i'm Loving it. ^^V
Come on, we are young only once, so maximize the opportunity to travel, get new experience and enjoy!!!

Anyway, I also have a good news for you guys.
Actually I'm having a tour voucher for 2 persons; 5D4N Shanghai(Hangzhou) Tour.
The validity of the voucher is until 31 Aug 2011.
Unfortunately, I really can't use the voucher because (if everything ok) I will going to Germany for my Student exchange next year.
Therefore I decided to give my Tour Voucher to all of you who want it FREE!!!!!
But, to make it more interesting, I will conduct little contest to see who have the most desire to go to Shanghai next year!!!! :)

How to enter the contest, I will reveal it soon Today after everything ready.
This is my 1st Contest and this contest absolutely will have something to do with my newly launch apps: nOnaCapSa blogs apps, so i'm abit nervous. ^^V
In the mean while, Please read the T&C of the voucher carefully before you proceed to the contest.


TERMS AND CONDITIONS :


TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDE :
1. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION & MEAL AS PER ITINERARY.
2. VOUCHER TRAVELLING PERIOD VALIDITY UNTIL 31 AUG 2011 FROM THE SIGNING UP DATE FOR TRAVEL PACKAGE.
3. SIGNING UP DATE FOR TRAVEL PACKAGE. 旅游配套有效期至2011年8月31號。 ( 以签发旅游配套日期为准 )
4. DEPARTURE DATE ( SUBJECT TO CHANGE )出发有效日期乃根据实际情况有所改变
5. Weekly tour departure date is subject to change if the Airline changes its weekly flight date.
SHANGHAI EVERY MONDAY & FRIDAY
6.* A GROUP OF 6 CUSTOMERS OR ABOVE , CAN CHOOSE ANY DEPARTURE DATES EXPECT BLACKOUT DATE
BLACKOUT DATE 以下日期不能使用
(01/02/2011-14/02/2011),(29/04/2011-08/05/2011),(30/09/2011-08/10/2011)。
7. TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES AIR TICKET , VISA , TIPPING & ADDITIONAL TOUR FEES.
8. EVERY CUSTOMER MUST PAY FOR VISA (NORMAL SINGLE ENTRY) , TIPPING & ADDITIONAL TOUR FEES AS : ADULT / CHILDREN - RM 400 PER PERSON.
9. VOUCHER CAN TRANSFERABLE , NOT EXCHANGE FOR CASH OR OTHER TRAVEL PACKAGE.
10. CUSTOMER MUST MADE DEPOSIT 50% OF FULL PAYMENT 15 NOV 2010- 31 DEC 2010 FOR RESERVED YOUR BOOKING. IF NOT YOUR VOUCHER WILL NOT VALID FOR BOOKING.
**Subject to change



2 comments:

BCT163A 1 on 1 said...

aaahhhh maw....sooo excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

fillll...aku mauuuu...hahahaha
kasi aku aja lah yaa gratisss
kawan mu ini kan habis patah hati..hahahahaaha

-bagas-

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio