Thursday, October 14, 2010

What so Special On This year OctOber???



1st thing will pop up in our mind when we are being asked about what so special in this year October must be the date: 10.10.10 (10 Oct 2010)!!!

Yes, that's true, but that is not the only thing that special in 10.2010.
So, another question: have you seen this month calender and notice something special???
If no, then take a look on my calender below:



Have any idea???
Yup, you are correct. The weekend is longer than usual.
From the calender we can see that October's Friday,Saturday and Sunday have 5days in total on 1 month!!!! And this special time only happens once in 823 years!!! WOW!!!!


Nevertheless, October also famous as Octoberfest... Festival Month!!!

Cant wait for the Halloween, don't you ?!! :)

In other part of the world like Maryland,
It's Governor Martin O'Malley just declare October as "Maryland's Seafood Month"

Also on this October Maryland will become the 8th state to ban drivers from talking on a hand held cell phone. The goal is to prevent distracted driving and distracted drivers.

I personally 100% support this new regulation as I aware that talking in phone while driving is really dangerous!!

So, lets make a better live by supporting this "NO CELLPHONE WHILE DRIVING" Campaign!!!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also
am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some
nice practices and we are looking to exchange methods with other
folks, please shoot me an email if interested.
Here is my page ; GFI Norte

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check
back later and see if the problem still exists.
Also see my website > GFI Norte

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio