Friday, October 1, 2010

1st advertisement in nOnaCapsa

This Morning so excited when i checked nOnaCapsa i saw my first ads on the banner.
Million thanks to nuffnang :)


Its mean a lot to me as I'm still a new blogger and just created my nuffnang account 2 days ago.
Sure will blog more n more informative n entertains info to all of you.

Thanks for the support to all of you.
Keep visiting nOnaCapsa n don't forget to follow ya..

xoxo
:D


Extra info before i go to campus :)
Don't u think swimming in the open sea in morning is really nice n fresh???!!!
Since holiday ( especially for mmu student) start this weekend which is tomorrow!!! :)
Why don't you pick Redang island as your holiday destination.
The water is clear and the sea garden is so gorgeous.

If you looking for budget Resort,I will recommend you to take Redang Pelangi Resort.
I been there once and all the staff are so nice. The food is great plus free flow of tea and bread for the whole time you stay there. The accommodation also clean and comfortable.
They also have FB fans page where u can ask for room availability and rate direct to the staff
Redang Pelangi Resort's Website:

I have a wonderful memories when i stayed there with Joffrey last june.
Sure will be back there again. :)

Anyway, wish you all have a nice holiday ahead.
Have a safety and pleasant trip to most of my international friends that will fly today back to their hometown.

See you soon.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio